[Athen] ebrary access ??

B.G.Whitehouse at lboro.ac.uk B.G.Whitehouse at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Feb 24 03:36:21 PST 2010

I interviewed Ebrary about accessibility as part of my phd
research. Apparently you have to email support to get them
to give you the accessibility settings you need. They were
tidying up some functionality with the site such as being
able to use the 'my bookshelf' features with a keyboard,
and there solution regarding access to content of a book
was to drop the contents in a separate html page. I tried
to get them to set me up temporary access via a demo site
to see what it was like (I'm a screen reader myself), but
nothing has happened on that front. I'd be interested in
hearing any other people's experiences on this. On Tue, 23
Feb 2010 15:44:31 -0800