[Athen] Document structure in LD software

James Bailey jbailey at uoregon.edu
Fri Jan 8 08:28:07 PST 2010

I think if you let K 3000 open the .doc file it might restructure the
layout more than you want, but if you printed and scanned the document
(I know, extra work, but I've had to do it), then K 3000 would do a very
good job of retaining the original layout. A scan of the printed
document should also eliminate text boxes that might be problematic in
the .doc file. I am not familiar with a K 3000 toolbar that works inside
of Word, so I cannot speak to that. - James