[Athen] Who's attending ATIA in Orlando

Howard Kramer Howard.Kramer at Colorado.EDU
Wed Jan 20 17:16:45 PST 2010

Hello All:

Is anyone speaking at or attending ATIA next week. If so, we
could use volunteers to help us staff the ATHEN/Accessing
Higher Ground booth in the exhibit hall.

Also, if you're presenting, let us know the details and we'll
create a flyer listing all the ATHEN presentations.

For those able and willing to help at the booth, the exhibit
hall hours are:
Thursday: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm, 3:00 - 6:00 pm.
Friday: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm, 3:00 - 5:30 pm.
Saturday: 9:00 am - 12 noon.

If you could donate an hour or two to help out at the booth,
that would be a great help.

Sean - can you post the ATHEN sessions on the ATHEN web site.
I'll send you the details on the sessions that me and Dan are
doing shortly.

Regards,
Howard