[Athen] fyi podcast on social media accessibility

Jennison Mark Asuncion asuncion at alcor.concordia.ca
Tue Jan 19 16:57:22 PST 2010

Hello,

For those of you who have an interest in social media and accessibility
for people with disabilities, I thought I would share a podcast from EASI
(Equal Access to Software and Information) in where I am interviewed on a
variety of topics, including talking about the major accessibility issues
impacting users with disabilities who want to access social media tools.
It can be found at http://easi.cc/podcasts/itnews/jennison01.mp3

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions on the content covered.

Jennison

Jennison Mark Asuncion
Co-Director, Adaptech Research Network www.adaptech.org
LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/jennison