[Athen] Help w\ Captioning

Howard Kramer Howard.Kramer at Colorado.EDU
Wed Mar 10 12:22:07 PST 2010

Hello All:

I have a number of videos I want to caption. I know a good deal
about the different tools out there but I wanted to get feedback
on the quickest way at this point, to caption material. The
system that Sean & John demonstrated at AHG was very impressive
but I don't know if this is open to those not affiliated with
Stanford. It seems that YouTube has a tool for automatically
generating captions or am I wrong on this. Anyway, thanks in
advance for your feedback.

-Howard