[Athen] LaTEX MathML Translators

Sean J Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 16 08:34:18 PDT 2010

> Is anyone aware of any “easy” and
> reliable LaTEX to MathML translators?

Here are a few that I have come across when reviewing MathML and TeX
issues. Unfortunately, I cannot speak to the first two options
regarding their accuracy/reliability as I have only performed a few
translations.

TeX/LaTeX to MathML Online Translator:
http://www.orcca.on.ca/MathML/texmml/textomml.html

TtM, a TeX to MathML translator
http://hutchinson.belmont.ma.us/tth/mml/

As a previous poster identified, MathType is also available and is
generally what I end up using for conversions.

I also use Scientific Notebook (ver. 5.5) as this will do the LaTex
input and you can then export to MathML (you need to go into the Tools
menu and change the Export Settings to Export as MathML).
http://www.mackichan.com/index.html?techtalk/709.htm~mainFrame

Take care,
Sean