[Athen] New Public List for AIM Commission

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Tue Nov 2 19:47:19 PDT 2010

Hello all!

A public listserv to transmit information about the federal Advisory
Commission on Accessible Instructional Materials in Postsecondary Ed for
Students with Disabilities has been created on the CAST Web site.

Join the Commission listserv by sending an email to the address noted below
with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.

I encourage everyone who is interested in alternate media issues in higher
ed to join the list. It will be a quiet list, but we will post dates and
times of Commission meetings, as well as times set for public comment.

In addition, as we move into the report writing phase, there will be
requests for public input. Please consider joining the list and making your
voice heard!

For more information, please see the link below for the CAST Web site.

Thank you!

PSCpublic at lists.cast.org

http://aim.cast.org/collaborate/p-s_commission

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
<http://www.htctu.net/> www.htctu.net
408-996-6043

The HTCTU provides leadership, training, and support to the California
Community Colleges in using technology to promote the success of students
with disabilities.

There is no success without access...