[Athen] Doodle Accessibility

Patrick Burke burke at ucla.edu
Wed Nov 3 09:28:29 PDT 2010

Hi Gaeir,

I haven't done a thorough accessibility analysis of Doodle, but I
have used it successfully with Jaws.

When I used it there was a designated "accessible version". I don't
know if that is generated automatically with all their surveys/polls.
In any case, using that version I was able to negotiate a large-ish
calendar table & correctly select/reject the days I wanted.

Let me know if you have more questions, a specific page to test, etc.

Patrick