[Athen] any Big Tens (or others) using TC Conference?

Ken Petri petri.1 at osu.edu
Tue Nov 9 05:55:13 PST 2010

Hi Group,

Our campus is looking at implementing centralized support for distance
learning/virtual classroom platforms, like Elluminate and Connect. We are
also considering TC Conference, at at least some level of support. Does your
campus happen to use TC Conference and how is it supported by IT? Any
information would help as we would like to consider TC Conference support,
given its superior accessibility.

Best regards,
ken
---
Ken Petri
Program Director, OSU Web Accessibility Center
102D Pomerene Hall, 1760 Neil Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Office: 614.292.1760
Mobile: 614.218.1499