[Athen] MyMathLab

Melanie Thornton mpthornton at ualr.edu
Fri Oct 22 13:47:14 PDT 2010

Happy Friday, everyone.

I recall seeing discussions a while back on MyMathLab and seem to recall it
not being accessible. One of our professors said that a rep visited them
and said the new version is accessible. Anyone have experience with this?

http://mymathlab.com/accessibility

Thanks!

Melanie

Melanie Thornton
Director, Project PACE
Associate Director, Disability Resource Center
University of Arkansas at Little Rock

Tel: 501.569.3217 | Fax: 501.569.8068

ualr.edu/disability | ualr.edu/pace

We Want Your Comments!<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=92u46bPPSZa2tyMqiGGTgQ_3d_3d>

This message contains information which may be confidential or privileged.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named
above. Please be aware that filing this email in publicly accessible
records, or any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this message is prohibited.
Follow Me [image: Linkedin]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/melaniepthornton>[image:
Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/#%21/DRC.UALR>[image: