[Athen] AHEAD 2011 Conference

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Thu Oct 28 04:59:19 PDT 2010

Hi all, if you are not aware I am the technology strand manager for the
AHEAD 2011 conference in Seattle. If you are submitting technology related
proposals for the conference it would be very helpful for my planning
process if I could also get copies of the topics you are wanting to present
on.

Thanks much,

Ron Stewart

Ron Stewart MS

Technology Advisor

Association on Higher Education and Disabilities

Chair, AHEAD Instructional Materials Accessibility Group (IMAG)

8300 West Weller St

Yorktown, IN 47396

Mobile: 609 213-2190

Fax: 765 405-1484

<mailto:ron at ahead.org> ron at ahead.org

<http://www.ahead.org/> http://www.ahead.org

Remember you are making a difference in someone's life and you never know
how your time and efforts will be passed forward. That is something to look
forward to in the morning!