[Athen] MSW 2007 inquiry

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Thu Feb 3 13:28:22 PST 2011

If he is working with PowerPoints he could try the free open source software
Powertalk that works well as long as you use the design templates for text
boxes http://fullmeasure.co.uk/powertalk/ - It uses the built in synthesis
and reads out each slide as you work through a presentation.

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan

Learning Societies Lab,

ECS, University of Southampton,