[Athen] podcast previewing csun 2011

Jennison Mark Asuncion asuncion at alcor.concordia.ca
Tue Feb 8 17:47:18 PST 2011

Hello,

With apologies for the audio quality (I'll let folk know when the
transcript is available), the latest Web Axe podcast #89 is a preview of
the upcoming International Technology and Persons with Disabilities
Conference (CSUN 2011). The podcast is hosted by Dennis Lembree, and
features WebAIM's Jared Smith and myself (I'm the one with the weak mic).

You can download the podcast at
http://webaxe.blogspot.com/2011/02/podcast-89-csun-2011-preview.html -
while there, you can also check out the various social media methods
through which you can confirm your attendance and follow the conference
(whether you can attend in person or not).

Jennison

--
Jennison Mark Asuncion
Co-Director, Adaptech Research Network <www.adaptech.org>