[Athen] Fiske Guide' Goes iPad

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Mon Feb 14 04:00:52 PST 2011

>From the NYT:

http://gadgetwise.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/02/11/bypass-the-bookstore-fiske-gu
ide-goes-ipad/?partner=rss
<http://gadgetwise.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/02/11/bypass-the-bookstore-fiske-g
uide-goes-ipad/?partner=rss&emc=rss> &emc=rss

Not sure about the level of accessibility.

I also know that a few years ago at a conference I was at, that several
people were asking the firms that catalogue colleges and universities if
they were going to add a symbol to indicate that programs were designed to
be accessible but am not sure if this idea ever got back to the "powers that
be." Would be nice though to know if an online diploma or degree program
were accessible.

Cheers, Karen