[Athen] Using Magic and SPSS

Lester, Patti PLester at admin.fsu.edu
Mon Feb 14 07:04:22 PST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Has anyone else had success with using Magic with SPSS? I have installed Magic and I get what is referred to as mouse painting. Any work arounds to this issue would be much appreciated.

Patti Lester, MLS, AT Lab Coordinator
Student Disability Resource Center
Florida State University
874 Traditions Way
108 Student Services Building
Tallahassee, Florida 32306-4167
(850) 644-5532

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail (including the attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.§§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please contact me that you have received the message in error, and then destroy it. Thank You.