[Athen] Dragon with Windows 7

Nettie Fischer nettiet at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 14:27:36 PST 2011

The wireless usb headset purchased with dragon has an ear piece too big for
my ear and it sits patiently on my desk... if anyone has suggestions on how
I could adapt it to fit my ear, that would be great! I tried taking off the
earbud and attempting attach a smaller ear-piece but it didn't work
<pooh!> I originally thought this would be the best option, allowing me
free reign of my office and eliminating being tethered to the computer.

Thanks again for all the helpful hints.

Nettie