[Athen] Dragon with Windows 7

Sean J Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 18 14:39:20 PST 2011

> I went through very short training session using
> the USB wired microphone and surprisingly enough,
> dictation is more accurate hand appears with in
> the document in a much shorter period of time,
> between 3 to 4 seconds to be more exact.

Good to hear that at least the USB wired version is working for you. If
you really want to use a Bluetooth or other wireless headset, you could
check the hardware compatibility chart at Nuance to see which wireless
headsets work best. Not all Bluetooth headsets are created equal - at
least where Dragon is concerned.

Take care,
Sean