[Athen] Request for stories about using alternate formats

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Fri Jan 7 14:34:22 PST 2011

Hi all and please forgive cross-posts.

The Advisory Commission on Accessible Instructional Materials in
Post-secondary Education is looking for personal stories from you and your
students on the issues associated with obtaining and/or using accessible
instructional materials. We would like personal stories as real-world
examples help these issues come alive for those outside of our field who are
not dealing with these issues all the time.

If you have a story to share, please send it to Janet Gronneberg at CAST:

Janet Gronneberg
CAST
AIM/NIMAS Center
40 Harvard Mills Square
Wakefield, MA 01880
Office: 781-245-2212
Fax: 781-245-5212
jgronneberg at cast.org

For more information on the work of the Commission or to join the public
listserve, please see the CAST Web site:

http://aim.cast.org/collaborate/p-s_commission

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
<http://www.htctu.net/> www.htctu.net
408-996-6043

The HTCTU provides leadership, training, and support to the California
Community Colleges in using technology to promote the success of students
with disabilities.

There is no success without access...