[Athen] Audio problem with Livescribe Pen

Wink Harner winkharner at mesacc.edu
Sat Jan 29 08:02:09 PST 2011

To Sean et al ATHEN-ites,

Try this and see if it helps.

Thanks to our math dept. guru at MCC!

Wink

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sue Glascoe" <sue.glascoe at mcmail.maricopa.edu>
To: "Wink Harner" <winkharner at mesacc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2011 7:57:35 AM
Subject: RE: [Athen] Audio problem with Livescribe Pen

One thing to try is a “soft boot”

Hold the power button down past when it says record. Sometimes you have to let go and hold the power down again, eventually it will say “Checking file system” and you will see a progress bar below this.

Sometimes I have to hold the power button down several times to get it to this. This is supposed to reset any issues with the pen without erasing any data.

Sue Glascoe
MCC Math Dept

~following my North Star ! cid:asu_edu.B60 at goomoji.gmailcid:asu_edu.B68 at goomoji.gmail