[Athen] Mac Lab for music technology course

Doucet, Christopher doucet at tc.edu
Fri Jul 1 10:13:09 PDT 2011

Hi Dianne,
The built-in Mac screen reader, Voice Over, is very robust and works with
all of the latest releases of Apple's software. Though I personally haven't
tried it with Logic, I would say it is safe to assume the menu items and
tagged toggles are all accessible with Voice Over.
Best,
Chris

Sent from my Android
Chris Doucet
On Jul 1, 2011 1:01 PM, "Dianne Moore" <moored14 at lcc.edu> wrote:

> I have a student who uses JAWS in a Mac Lab for music technology this

fall. The student will need to use ProTools (mac software only), Finale, and
Pro Logic. JAWS is incompatible with Mac. I will take all the help I can get
with this one.can anyone point me in the right direction for figuring out
how to accommodate this blind student?