[Athen] We'd greatly appreciate your help

Michelle Paggi mpaggi at fordham.edu
Mon Jul 25 11:09:37 PDT 2011

Hello, All!

We are contacting you because our research team the Center for Assistive
Technology and Environmental Access (CATEA) at Georgia Tech in collaboration
with Fordham University is trying to learn more about how adults with
disabilities adapt to the workplace environment. Our goal is to find out
about difficulties experienced in the workplace by adults with disabilities
and accommodations that individuals use to cope with these difficulties. To
accomplish our goal, we need volunteers to fill out a survey asking
questions related to your workplace (whether you work from home or in an
office), difficulties experienced at work because of a disability, and your
overall well-being.

If you choose to participate in the study, you will be asked to fill out an
electronic survey. The survey should take approximately *30 minutes* to
complete and you have the option of saving your work and returning to the
survey at a later time. Please note that your identity will be kept
completely *confidential*. The information you provide will be important in
helping us learn about the strategies people with disabilities use to
accomplish work tasks.

Please click the following link to begin filling out the survey:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/249245/computer-use

Please contact Michelle Paggi at mpaggi at fordham.edu if you have any
questions.

We greatly appreciate your time.