[Athen] Listening to PDF files on iPad and iPhone

Travis Roth travis at travisroth.com
Wed Mar 2 11:52:18 PST 2011

If the PDF is accessible, has text in it, then the iPhone/iPod can open the
file as an attachment from an email. (May also work with a sharing app like
DropBox, but I am not sure.)
And VoiceOver can read the PDF once it is open. (The iPhone has native
support for PDFs.)
Again, the PDF has to be accessible enough to be readable, so an image-only
PDF won't work.
May be worth a try, no-cost option...