[Athen] Repost: ZoomText Compatibility

Weston Taylor Weston.Taylor at ColoradoCollege.edu
Mon May 9 15:47:14 PDT 2011

I've got Zoomtext 9.1 (network license) and Windows 7 32 bit and the install failed. AISquared, makers of Zoomtext, sent me an update that worked just fine. I assume the 9.1.x update would work just fine on 64 bit Windows. The folks at AISquared might be able to give you more specifics, though.

Their information:
Support: (802) 362-3612 then press option #3

(couldn't find Debbie's address)

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean J Keegan [mailto:skeegan at stanford.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 3:45 PM
To: Access Technology Higher Education Network
Subject: [Athen] Repost: ZoomText Compatibility

Hi Athenites

A burning question for a Friday afternoon:
We are replacing some of our computers in the adaptive lab & the new OS is WIN7 64 bit. Any of you out there know of compatibility issues with Zoomtext 9.02 and this OS?

Please include Debbie (above) in the replies.

Thanks in advance for your great knowledge & collective wisdom.

Ms. Wink Harner
Manager
Disability Resources & Services
Mesa Community College