[Athen] Repost: Google Apps Evaluation

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Tue May 10 10:46:23 PDT 2011

Thanks for those of you who stepped up to the plate on this, Greg since you
already volunteered do you want to pull something together. Before we move
forward under the ATHEN umbrella I want to make sure everyone is on the same
page. It probably would be best to setup a smaller discussion group on this
topic as well.

Ron