[Athen] Moodle 2.1.1 NC State Accessibility Report

Greg Kraus greg_kraus at ncsu.edu
Tue Nov 29 18:53:32 PST 2011

Hi All,

I recently wrote this report on the accessibility of Moodle 2.1.1 for
our campus as we consider upgrading from 1.9.x.

http://go.ncsu.edu/moodle-accessibility

This is also the final version of the presentation I made on the same
subject at Accessing Higher Ground. Basically, there are some
accessibility improvements in Moodle 2.1.1 but there are some new
problems too. There are also some problems that have existed for some
time. There are a few problems that I consider critical to fixing
before we can consider upgrading.

If you have any questions about it please let me know.

Greg

--
Greg Kraus
University IT Accessibility Coordinator