[Athen] Tablet and Stylus as Input Device

Jennifer Maxwell jen.maxwell78 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:03:51 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I am currently looking for a tablet and stylus that can be used as a stand
alone input device. I need something that can interface well with ZoomText
and OneNote for the purpose of writing Calculus.Entering a radical that is
in the numerator of a fraction that is part of a definite integral, is
extremely time consuming to enter with current math editors. I used to have
an HP laptop/tablet that did not work well. The reason being that the screen
was used for input and output, and tracking was difficult.

I seem to recall a device there used to be used with the iLinc whiteboard
software that allowed the instructor to write onto any PC from this device.
Can anyone recommend any stand alone tablets?

Regards,

Jennifer Maxwell