[Athen] Tablet and Stylus as Input Device

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Thu Sep 8 14:18:56 PDT 2011

Although you can use ZoomText on a tablet, in order to use digital ink or a stylus, you have to use Magnifier in the Windows OS.

I've written a book on using a tablet like the Motion Computing tablet if you have a disability. It was a free download from my web site and I'll send it to you once I'm back in the office.

I've done educational assessments for students with visual disabilities...and have used a tablet computer myself with digital ink/stylus, OneNote and Magnifier.

Will send more information tomorrow.

BTW, there is an add-in for OneNote 2010 for algebra and calculus. It is free.

Cheers, Karen

Out of Office, Sent from my iPad