[Athen] NC State University ICT Accessibility Policy

Greg Kraus greg_kraus at ncsu.edu
Thu Sep 22 11:54:19 PDT 2011

Hi All,

Several of you had asked about our Web accessibility regulation that
we were in the process of updating. It is now updated and released.

http://policies.ncsu.edu/regulation/reg-04-25-5

The major changes are

1. changing the scope of the policy from Web page accessibility to
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) accessibility.
2. combining two previously separate documents, the regulation and
implementation guidelines, into a single document

We also have a set of FAQs being developed to accompany the new
regulation, but they aren't ready for release yet.

If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them.

Greg

--
Greg Kraus
University IT Accessibility Coordinator