[Athen] Input Requested: Improving Information Online.

Laurie Vasquez Vasquez at sbcc.edu
Thu Sep 22 13:10:57 PDT 2011

From: OSERS Office of the Assistant Secretary [mailto:OSERS.OAS at ed.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 11:53 AM
To: Undisclosed recipients
Subject: Input Requested: Improving Information Online.

News, Events and Updates from the Office of the Assistant SecretarySeptember 21, 2011

Dear Colleague:
The Federal government wants to re-invent how it delivers information and services online, and we need your help. We want to bring the best of the Web to the .gov domain.
Please share your ideas to help answer the following question:
What practices, policies, and principles should guide Federal websites?
You can submit ideas through September 30, 2011, by clicking here.
In addition, please participate in the one-hour long, live "dialogue-a-thon" on Universal Access. Sharron Rush will be hosting this on Monday, September 26, from 3:00-4:00 pm ET. More details on this one-hour live "dialogue-a-thon" featuring Universal Access, as well as other topics, are available here.
If you are unable to join, you can still participate in the National Dialogue until September 30, 2011. You can also follow comments about the dialogue on Twitter under the hashtag #dotgov.
I encourage you to spread the word about this great opportunity to join the conversation about Federal websites.
Sincerely,

Alexa Posny, Ph.D.