[Athen] Ipad lecture/conference session recording

Nies, Gerry gerry.nies at email.und.edu
Mon Sep 26 13:52:39 PDT 2011

I just got an Ipad 2 so I am dangerous. :-)

Has anyone used the Ipad in lieu of a Livescribe pen in conference sessions? Yes, I am getting ready for Accessing Higher Ground.

I have the "AudioNote - NotePad and Voice Recorder" App that looks like it would work but the input audio is so low that I don't think it will.

So using this combination or if someone has another app recommendation I am willing to listen, would anyone have a suggestion for an external mic that can be used in this environment?

I would think the same thing would work in a classroom.

Thanks
Gerry Nies