[Athen] Ipad lecture/conference session recording

Sean J Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 29 16:07:38 PDT 2011

Hi Nettie,

I believe this is an option in the recent versions of the Speak It! app.
I am not sure if there is a specific setting (I don't have an iPad
available right now to test), but will see if there is an enable/disable
switch for the highlighting option.

I want to point out, though, that the highlight feature is really just
Speak It using the "selected text" option as opposed to something more
like Kurzweil 3000 or other reading/tracking applications.

Take care,
Sean