[Athen] iPhone Apps for Visually Impaired

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Thu Apr 26 11:59:32 PDT 2012

Blog post today:

Top 10 iPhone Apps for the Visually Impaired

http://assistivetechnology.about.com/od/ATCAT6/tp/Top-10-Iphone-Apps-For-The
-Visually-Impaired.htm

I don't know that these are really the top 10 apps.and they also did not
include the Bookshare app, which I have heard is very good.but it is really
nice to see this post on a mainstream blog.

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
<http://www.htctu.net/> www.htctu.net
408-996-6043

The HTCTU provides leadership, training, and support to the California
Community Colleges in using technology to promote the success of students
with disabilities.

"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn
bushes have roses."

―Abraham Lincoln