[Athen] FW: Job Posting

Wink Harner wink.harner at mcmail.maricopa.edu
Mon Apr 30 16:59:09 PDT 2012

Forgive the cross postings.
-----Original message-----
From: Wink Harner <winkharner at mesacc.edu>
To: DSSHE-L at LISTSERV.BUFFALO.EDU
Sent: Sat, 28 Apr 2012, 00:00:01 GMT+00:00
Subject: Job Posting

Hi all,

As promised, I am letting you know that my former position at Mesa Community
College is posted.

11120447-4 Mesa Community College

Grade 015

$48,495.00 - $57,588.00

Mgr Disability Resour & Ser

Closes 5/25/2012

Applications must be received by 5 p. m. on the closing date stated on the
Job Opportunities Bulletin. Applications

must be submitted via OLA (On-Line Application). Online applications must be
received by Midnight on the closing date stated for the position. For
internal postings, applications must be submitted on-line through
my.maricopa.edu HRMS Self Service.

The link for the application is open today, Monday, 4-30-2012.
http://www.maricopa.edu/employees/divisions/hr/jobs/current

Contact me off-list:

foreigntype at cox.net

Ms. Wink Harner