[Athen] Accessibility question, Blackboard Vs. DESIRE2LEARN?

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at msu.edu
Mon Feb 13 06:18:02 PST 2012

Hello everyone,
MSU is currently considering both aforementioned options for our next learning Management System. I have not had personal experience with either of these, but I understand Blackboard has made significant strides in terms of accessibility in its most recent versions. Can anyone comment as to how these two compare from an accessibility standpoint?
Thanks,

Al Puzzuoli
Michigan State University
Information Technologist http://www.rcpd.msu.edu
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities 517-884-1915 120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI 48824-1033