[Athen] FW: Present on Technology and Teaching at OSU's Innovate Conference - Proposals Due 2/21

Lissner, Scott Lissner.2 at osu.edu
Tue Feb 14 08:43:25 PST 2012

On Behalf Of Gjestvang, Liv
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 10:34 AM
To: dmc-community at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Present at OSU's Innovate Conference - Proposals Due 2/21

Innovate Transformation

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Submit Your Proposal To Present At Innovate!

Deadline: February 21, 2012

elearning.osu.edu <http://elearning.osu.edu>

Innovate is Ohio State's annual conference featuring the best uses of
technology in teaching and learning at universities and colleges across
the Midwest. Held on Thursday, April 12, this year's event focuses on
transformation, highlighting ways that technology can engage students in
the classroom and impact research and field study opportunities across
the globe.

The Innovate conference features breakout and poster sessions, vendor
booths, and a new and exciting Steal My Idea showcase. This year's
keynote address will be presented by Karen Cator, director of the Office
of Educational Technology, U.S. Department of Education. Conference
registration opens March 12. Attendance for Innovate is free for all
faculty, staff, and students.

Call for Proposals

Interested in sharing your techniques for teaching, research and
outreach with technology? We need your presentation proposals to help
make Innovate a success!

Submit your proposal by 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, February 21, at
go.osu.edu/innovateproposal <http://go.osu.edu/innovateproposal> .
Options include 50-minute breakout session, poster space sessions, and
Steal My Idea presentations. To learn more about session types and
proposal requirements, check the Innovate website at elearning.osu.edu
<http://blog.it.ohio-state.edu/innovate/> or e-mail Liv Gjestvang at
gjestvang.1 at osu.edu <mailto:gjestvang.1 at osu.edu> .

Please share this opportunity with your university groups and
colleagues.