[Athen] Dictation/Transcription question

Ed. Rosenthal edward at ngtvoice.com
Fri Jan 27 05:58:47 PST 2012

Wink- I don't believe either Win 7 SR or I-Speak will deliver the level of
accuracy required for this purpose; even with a 'respeaker' I'm not
optimistic at this juncture...hopefully future improvements are on the
way.-ed.

Yours sincerely,

Edward S. Rosenthal

President and CEO

Next Generation Technologies, Inc. (NGT, Inc.)

20006 Cedar Valley Rd. #101

Lynnwood, Wa. 98036

425-744-1100 ext.15

EM: edward at ngtvoice.com