[Athen] Canvas LMS vs. Blackboard

Dan Comden danc at uw.edu
Tue Jul 24 15:27:22 PDT 2012

Hi Christine,

I've nearly completed assessing our pilot implementation of Canvas.

While many modules are overall accessible, some key elements, including the
grading module, have what appear to be serious accessibility problems, esp
for keyboard/screenreader users.

I would encourage a complete assessment of both options before making a
choice. If you'd like to see my draft notes, drop me a direct email note.

-*- Dan

--
-*- Dan Comden danc at uw.edu <danc at washington.edu>
Access Technology Center www.uw.edu/itconnect/accessibility/atl/