[Athen] Re: Error in MathType 6.8 and Word 2010?

Sean J Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 31 12:02:40 PDT 2012

> Is there a programming / bug fix coming as a result of your inquiries?

Hi Wink,

I did receive a message that Design Science was looking into options but
could not promise anything as of yet (which is to be expected). As soon
as I find out additional information, I will post to the list. Design
Science did say they would also update their Technical Support Notices,
so the interim registry fix information should be available on the
website soon.

Take care,
Sean