[Athen] Alternatives to BlackBoard Secure Exam Browser with JAWS and ZoomText?

Mike Gibson mikegibson at boisestate.edu
Mon Jun 11 11:31:45 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

A couple of months ago I posted a similar question regarding the use of
JAWS and ZoomText with Secure Exam Browser. I received a couple of
issues. I have through my own carelessness inadvertently deleted thos
messages.

If anyone has alternatives to Secure Exam Browser being used in testing
centers on your campus will you please send those suggestions along. The
testing center here on campus is willing to listen if I have information
from other colleges and universities.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Mike Gibson