[Athen] Alternatives to BlackBoard Secure Exam Browser with JAWS and ZoomText?

Ken Petri petri.1 at osu.edu
Mon Jun 11 11:53:24 PDT 2012

Hi Mike,

When we can't avoid it, our AT lab uses Respondus Lock-Down Browser.

Missouri State has some good information on using this browser accessibly:
http://blogs.missouristate.edu/techtalk/2012/02/01/accessibility-and-the-respondus-lockdown-browser/

There are certainly limitations imposed on AT when using the browser. But
this seems to be a case of "choose your poison."

ken
--
Ken Petri
Program Director, OSU Web Accessibility Center
http://wac.osu.edu | petri.1 at osu.edu