[Athen] Registration for June 26 MIT accessibility and usability Webinar is working now

Prof Norm Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:21:12 PDT 2012

Thank some of you for letting me know of the problem you were having in
getting registered for the MIT accessibility and usability cooperation at
MIT Webinar
I found it and it should work now

I am sorry about the problems registering for the MIT June 26 Webinar
It was a confusion over which of our staff was doing what and things fell
through a crack. To the best of my knowledge, I have got it fixed. If you
go to our Webinar promo page you will find the MIT Webinar as the second
june Webinar.
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm

If there still is a problem, first try refreshing the page as you may be
receiving the old page from your cache. If the problem persists, please
send me a complaint.

Norm

It's never too late to become what you might have been. George Eliot
Once you choose hope, anything's possible. Christopher Reeve
Norman Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com

Making Online Teaching Accessible: Inclusive Course Design for Students
with Disabilities by Norman Coombs published by Jossey-Bass Oct 10,2010
http://www.josseybass.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470499044.html