[Athen] RE: Opening captions required in classrooms

John Elmer JElmer at vcccd.edu
Thu Jun 14 16:17:52 PDT 2012

We only allow captioned videos. By default, the equipment in the classroom has captioning turned on. There are instructions in the classroom for the faculty to leave it that way and instructions on how to turn it on if it is off, ..... but you probably have guessed that faculty compliance is an issue.

I'm not familiar with anything that says captioning must be turned on by default, but that's how we roll.

John