[Athen] live chat/virtual customer service moudles

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 06:10:45 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I am trying to do a bit of research on the accessibility of online live chat
software that is used by many companies and some higher ed institutions to
allow interaction between customer service, support professionals, and
users. I would like to hear both from users and those of you who may have
purchased or worked with such systems. How is the accessibility of this
software? What, if any, in your opinion is the best of these systems? If you
can point me to articles or reviews about such software, I would appreciate
it. In other words, I'm asking for any and all information you can provide.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Warm regards,

Pratik