[Athen] RE: Speech to Text Program for Netbook/iPad

Nettie Fischer nettiet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 15:06:44 PDT 2012

H Wink,

If you use the iphone as your mic, would you need to be concerned about the
cost of "time?" I would imagine that this would run into a pretty
expensive task.
Have you given any thought and/or experienced the use of Dragon with an
ultrabook or the macbook air? This would give the user a full accessible
computer. The ultrabooks and the macbook air (11" screen) are about equal
in cost factors and are lightweight -

Nettie

*Nettie T. Fischer, ATP
Assistive Technology Professional*