[Athen] Accessibility of People Admin or Hiretouch

Justin Hicks jxhicks at ualr.edu
Fri Jun 22 11:19:13 PDT 2012

Our university is looking at two different applicant tracking solutions,
People Admin and Hiretouch. Does anybody have any experience with the
accessibility of either of these? Our office has been brought in at
the last minute on this, so we are unable to test either of these, so I
was hoping someone might have some experience. Any help will be
appreciated. Thanks.
--

?Justin Hicks

University of Arkansas at Little Rock | Disability Resource Center

501.569.3143 | jxhicks at ualr.edu <mailto:jxhicks%40ualr.edu> |
ualr.edu/disability <http://ualr.edu/disability>