[Athen] FW: [SEC508] Training Needs Survey

Sam Joehl sam.joehl at ssbbartgroup.com
Fri May 25 05:12:01 PDT 2012

In an effort to better understand our clients accessibility training
requirements, SSB has created a brief online survey to gather
information which will assist us in developing a training curriculum best
suited to our client’s needs. To thank you for your time and participation,
*the first 100 respondents to complete the survey will receive a $10
Starbucks eGift Card**.

The survey will be available online at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SSBTrainingSurveythrough June 6, 2012.

** Please note:** *This survey is targeted at professional respondents
providing information relating to accessibility training needs in their
work environments. We are currently only providing $10 Starbucks eGift
Cards for professional e-mail addresses; cards will not be provided for
personal e-mail addresses such as gmail.com, hotmail.com, yahoo.com,
mail.com or other, similar addresses. This survey is not open to SSB BART
Group employees or their family members. Only one gift card per unique
respondent will be issued.

Best Regards,

Jonathan

--