[Athen] Fwd: Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium - Your Price $79.99 (Reg $199.99) - One Week Sale!

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Fri May 25 07:00:51 PDT 2012

Happy Friday, ATHENians!

Thought I'd share in case anyone is planning on purchasing DNS Premium.
This is a good deal!

Heidi

+++++++++++++++
Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC
Associate Director
Center for Educational Access
University of Arkansas
ARKU 104
Fayetteville, AR 72701
479.575.3104
479.575.7445 fax
479.575.3646 tdd
+++++++++++++++

Save $120 with code
DRAGON80<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd4941f7ea63e63fe6866b89068997b89a72cfdfa830275061e122d3c384acc0d30c5e9d2e96995ed8b>
If you are having trouble viewing this email, view it in your
browser.<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd4c26d7507a4e7c3869b989440bfd341d1331dbd3888117a2c7c10646088ce073f>
[image:
Broderbund]<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd4ba14e45208d731230d25d28f0bee810b534fa3c200fd0ec97b962cce913b1c0098361eed8e90e681>
[image:
Quality Software Trusted By Family For More Than 25
Years]<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd4ba14e45208d731230d25d28f0bee810b534fa3c200fd0ec97b962cce913b1c0098361eed8e90e681>
[image:
Deals]<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd4d1385f68736d169a2d8f58dc8b6baafd0ce887678935c99f6ef20fb2e12a074d9cdcd13c62f2a4c0>
[image:
Products]<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd4f2f0a8709551897c2cd9ad77e5ce60c31717e13d32d8977360574d0163539d6bd43e18030cfee6b0>
[image:
Downloads]<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd4583101a9614162542d968d7f0f171c376e16499ba42888b40bd34b1b5190989681f82c408f0bc2c6>
[image:
Free Downloads]<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd43bba3b2c1a02a77044e3407205c98a75f0a67258586749975f766013458b840c97e9b517ea4a2a6c>
[image:
Broderbund] [image: Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium for PC or Dragon
Dictate for MAC - $79.99 with Coupon Code DRAGON80 - Expires 5/31/12]
<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd4941f7ea63e63fe6866b89068997b89a72cfdfa830275061e122d3c384acc0d30c5e9d2e96995ed8b>
*Communicate with your computer... just by talking! *

With Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium speech recognition software, simply
tell your computer what you want to do and it understands. Write an email,
send an instant message, create documents or surf the web all without
lifting a finger.

Spoken words appear on your screen up to three times faster than typing. Up
to 99% accurate right out of the box, Dragon NaturallySpeaking is the fun,
efficient alternative to traditional computing. Get yours today and step
into the future!

- Support for Microsoft Excel
- Import/export custom word lists to improve accuracy
- Create custom voice commands to quickly insert frequently used text
and graphics
- Audio playback of your dictation with the transcription highlighted on
the screen for easier correction and proofreading
- Use Dragon with a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder (not
included) to automatically transcribe your recorded voice
- Use Dragon with a wireless microphone, even Bluetooth (not included)

[image: Try MAC Compatible Dragon Dictate for $79.99(Reg. $199.99) with
Coupon Code DRAGON80!]<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd4b8f2481a2d2b9c42def208f1e50661c157d4ebab030016f0814b0f3318238440e88ab53ff2758a68>
*Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium*
*Only $79.99* (Regular Price $199.99)
Use Coupon Code * DRAGON80*
[image: Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium or Dragon Dictate - $79.99 (Reg.
$199.99) with Coupon Code DRAGON80 - Offer Ends
5/31/12!]<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd4941f7ea63e63fe6866b89068997b89a72cfdfa830275061e122d3c384acc0d30c5e9d2e96995ed8b>
Offer Expires 5/31/12 11:59 pm PST [image: ORDER BY PHONE:
1-800-395-0277 - Mon - Fri 8am-5pm (CST)] [image: Broderbund Partner
Offers] [image: Time to Plan Your Lanscaping | Punch Software]
<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd4885032bba45d8b08c563563c19a85881cc4a0fa254fc3df9f0ea6f95bc2b6cb589e3bac62c4c3083>
[image:
Save Money With ClickInks.com]
<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd487be7088c72809487f82a69855cdaeb197637a1e6bfab3d9353c3fbb2284fdcc04e440333aa0c6e3>
[image:
Bicycle Solitaire Play Online For Free!]
<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd4c11097360e10fe2a7f0c311c0198d1ddc85ca031114ec0f4bc327719de142b5cd00327709c596f85>
Discounts do not apply to download insurance or back up discs.

P.S. We back all of our software products with a money-back guarantee. If
you're not completely satisfied, simply return your purchase within 30 days
of receipt for a complete refund (excluding shipping and handling).

If you are having trouble viewing this email, view it in your
browser.<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd4c26d7507a4e7c3869b989440bfd341d1331dbd3888117a2c7c10646088ce073f>
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click here to
unsubscribe.<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd40e7bf7f5de00330cc402fc93a5804f09286a660bbd2ed8dfac327aa0783ce4d0>
Please add broderbund at replies.broderbund.com to your address book to ensure
delivery to your inbox.
Please Do Not Reply to this email. For Customer Service or Technical
Support click here<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd4feb71dc6994130e3d68511d9819dab11c0d4ab117c64e387b04a5911986fea7b>

Would you rather receive emails from us at a different address? *Change
your email address*<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd40e7bf7f5de00330cc402fc93a5804f09286a660bbd2ed8dfac327aa0783ce4d0>in
our database.

This offer is valid for customers of Broderbund. We sent you this email
because you asked for updates about new products and promotions. We value
your privacy. If you choose not to receive these messages, simply *
unsubscribe*<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd40e7bf7f5de00330cc402fc93a5804f09286a660bbd2ed8dfac327aa0783ce4d0>and
we'll take you off the list as quickly as possible.

This email has been sent to heidischer at gmail.com.
Questions? Please *click
here*<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd4feb71dc6994130e3d68511d9819dab11c0d4ab117c64e387b04a5911986fea7b>

All prices are in U.S. dollars. Currently, online orders are processed
exclusively in the United States, Canada, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and
Puerto Rico. Please call for additional information regarding international
orders. This offer is not valid with any other offer, prior purchase or
upgrade price. Promotion can be canceled or changed at anytime without
notice. Valid while supplies last. All times are Pacific Standard Time.

© 2012 Encore Software, Inc., and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Encore, Inc 7400 49th Avenue North New Hope, MN 55428

*Privacy & Security*<http://click.replies.encore.com/?qs=9533b34d47e7fcd46f9a65715ae1fea448d39d5926015d58fd416e5119e030a063dc5f48632681231b2848cb73c3cdd5>