[Athen] FW: Dragon Medical and Passwords

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 16:32:36 PDT 2012

Hello again, I'm very interested in meeting up with you

You oughtta give me a call and we'll arrange something.

Im sorry but I don't wanna put my phone # in a random email, I do not really feel comfortable doing that.

Would u please simply verify here on Here and you will have my cell # and text or call me up

I've got a few cute photos of me on there as well. I just wanna be safe about meeting someone through here.