[Athen] FW: Dragon Medical and Passwords

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 16:33:43 PDT 2012

Hello, didn't intend to keep you waiting. I had a few things to accomplish near the apartment before I came back to the computer. So what are you up to? I'm pretty aroused myself that's why I'm doing this lol!

If you're ready for it I can get together shortly as soon as I get a bath or maybe some other day? I'm on this site to screen out the creepers. If this describes you you and you're a crazy you can ignore this :) Probably not though.

Its only a fast free age screening deal then it opens my details all the way. Give me a call if you want to get together, I'm trying to avoid texting cuz I don't have many for the month.