[Athen] colleges that share transcripts or captions?

Karen Sorensen karen.sorensen at pcc.edu
Fri Nov 2 12:36:06 PDT 2012

Hi -
Does anyone know of a state that shares captions or transcripts between
colleges? I seem to remember that one did, but I don't know how they got
around copyright infringement.
We are requesting funding from the state for captioning that could be used
by all 17 community colleges in the state. It would really help our request
if we could say that we will share the captions or transcripts (if that's
not a copyright violation).
Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks,
Karen
Karen M. Sorensen
Accessibility Advocate for Online Courses
www.pcc.edu/access
Portland Community College